Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 4: Lunes

Monday was a hard day! I was up early and we had our first spanish class! I have class from 1 -3 and from 3:20 - 5. We jumped in with both feet. We concentrated on conversation phrases. My name is....I live .... I work....etc etc. It was very hard as the teacher did not speak any english (Unless we struggled and she gave us clues). By 5 pm my brain was literally mush! I had no time for internet surfing and I miss it! By 6 pm it is dark, so I had to leave school as soon as possible so that I was "home" before dark. It's about a 15-20 minute walk. We walk everywhere. I had lunch at a local soda....They are little eating places on just about every corner. I had a hamburger and coke! I guess I was missing american food! Monday night, I met mi mama tica's niece, Nina. Life is good in Costa Rica...thus the phrase "Pura Vida".
Adios ......a la manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment