Saturday, October 23, 2010

Student teaching reflection

I finished my student teaching on Friday, October 22nd with 37 consecutive days! My 21st Century Teaching project was electronically posted 13 hours ahead of the deadline. I went clothes shopping today to finish out the wardrobe for the new country.....now I've just got to get all of this stuff into the suitcase!
It was an interesting internship. The students were a challenge and it technically wasn't MY classroom, so I had to do "things" the way my partnership teacher would have done things...if that makes any sense! I learned a few things that I will NOT do in MY future classroom and I have some great ideas that I will use! It was such a busy - whirlwind, I haven't had time to stop and think about everything.
However, on Monday, I'll have 20+ hours of traveling time to digest everything. That's on my list of things to do while I'm flying over the Atlantic - and Europe - and into the Middle East!
Next stop Kuwait!

No comments:

Post a Comment